Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Jillyan's First EVER Blog!

Hey Everyone, It's Jillyan, and this is my very first blog here on Blogspot! (:  I am in the 9th grade, and I'm really excited to have work with a MacBook!  I love this class!  Anyway, my favorite things to do are: Singing, Acting, Playing the Piano, Ballet, Tennis, Volleyball, and hanging with my family and friends.  My favorite topics are: Twilight, Music, Fashion, and anything that seems interesting... (: My favorite subjects would be history, english, and math. My plan after high school is the following.....
After graduating I will be enjoying summer vacation.  Then, I will study at princeton for my Pre-med.  Next, I will study at the University of Medicine and Dentistry, to become a Pediatric Dentist.  While studing to become a dentist I MAY meet a doctor or fellow Dentist and get married after College.  I'll have a few kids and live in a big house in the Hamptons, New York. 
Being with my family and friends are the top things that make me happy =)

No comments:

Post a Comment