Saturday, May 5, 2012

Billboard Charts: 80's Music

Right now in G&T, we are focusing on a topic that really appeals to us as a person, for our Google 20% Project.  My topic is, Music From The 80's To Modern Day.  Recently, I have been looking at the Top 10 artists from the 1980's at Billboard.com, and also from other times between 1980-2012.  I've learned that many artists back then, I still listen to now!  It's amazing how many musical artists and songs, from more than 30 years ago, still appeal to the younger generation of Modern day 2012.  Now, I'm really just enjoying listening to some of the songs listed like: Call Me (Blondie, 1980), Every Beath You Take (The Police, 1983), I Will Always Love You (Whitney Houston, 1993), and lots more.  This project is really great, because we get to pick what we're Google searching, and my topic really appeals to me. 
I will be sure to continue re-blogging on my project soon, with all new recaps, on what I have been listening to and researching. 

No comments:

Post a Comment